Sometimes life gets pretty tough, difficult, and dark, and a term sometimes used in that time is “Walking the night of the soul” which isn’t far from the truth. During this time, a sense of loneliness and helplessness might be experienced; there’s no one around to provide comfort or support and we think no one understands our cry “I’ve tried almost everything” and struggle to find the switch to turn the light back on but nothing can give me the desire satisfaction.
This would be a pretty good time to call in for some spiritual help according to your belief. When the spirit answers in whatever shape it presents itself around you according to your belief, a chance then exists for either doing something about it or not. If nothing changes, then nothing changes.
A most common example of receiving spiritual help could be through reading a sentence in a book that speaks volumes to you in your faith and beliefs, it may be words or whole sentences you hear in passing conversation, or maybe spiritual help presents itself during your dream state, there are many ways this can happen.
For example, if I’m going to visit a book market or a bookstore I might call upon ‘The Library Angel’. I ask this angel to guide and provide me with a book containing the answers and solutions I need, the great thing is it works for me every time I try, no matter how tiny or big the book or whether it has been misplaced out of its category.
I also walk around parks touching trees, admiring flowers, and breathing in the wonderful energy of nature when I’m there. Some Nature spirits are abounded in these natural places; and are great for connecting with them to get a bit of spiritual help.
From experience, I know many who cringe at asking for something (anything really) and I once did too, however, if you need some help and you’ve tried other ways which have not helped, spirit or whatever you call ‘it’ won’t mind. However, be careful what you wish for because you will get it and it may not be in the form you wanted so care is needed here.
Here are 10 great ways to receive a little spiritual help:
1. Learn meditation and practice daily for the greatest mind, body, and spirit results.
2. If you pray include in your prayer “What do I need to do to help me make things better for me?”
3. Receive answers to your questions through (meditation) meditative practice – it really works.
4. Connect with your nature spirit through walks in a park, along a beach, or through other spiritual practices. Like admiring and feeling nature.
5. Before going to sleep at night, step into a calm and peaceful state of mind and call upon your guidance or whatever you call ‘it’ e.g. angel, spiritual guide, God ) and ask that your issue is sorted during your dream state. Notice and become aware of how you are the following morning, keep a journal entry, and open yourself to opportunities. Always make a habit of reciting some verses of the Holy Book before sleeping.
6. Ask ‘The Library Angel’ to guide you to your book of answers the next time you decide to visit a bookstore.
7. If books are not in your budget, choose other alternative and easy ways like joining a library, they’re fun to visit and just the place to meet up with ‘The Library Angel’.
8. Practice patience and mindfulness. The benefit of this is greater objectivity and clarity of thought.
9. Let go. Do something different to distract you even if it’s only for a few hours (design a collage of all the things you love, try some sand art, or finger painting, lean out your wardrobe of all the things you can do without, etc. Positive thoughts are energy. Whatever you will think of is what you’ll get more of.
10. Try amazing aromatherapy with an essential oil blend of 4 drops of Sweet orange, 2 drops of Bergamot, 3 drops of Cypress, and 2 drops of Lavender. This aromatherapy blend is for joy, happiness, calm, and painful transitions.
It costs and demands nothing to ask for a little spiritual help, all it takes is an open mind and becoming aware of the endless, subtle possibilities around us.
We need this help because sometimes we are in a condition in which no one can understand us on the earth. Even our parents, friends, siblings, and relatives no one can understand and see our inner self, our sufferings, feelings, and needs because all the worldly helpers have limited resources and limited approaches to console us or to solve our problems. So, at that time we need more than just these limited resources and approaches. At this stage, our thoughts automatically go towards some spiritual helpers and healers.